Skip to content
Home » KyberSwap Recovers $5.7M from $47M Hack, Gives Hackers 10% Bounty – Coinspeaker

KyberSwap Recovers $5.7M from $47M Hack, Gives Hackers 10% Bounty – Coinspeaker

KyberSwap Recovers $5.7M from $47M Hack, Gives Hackers 10% Bounty – Coinspeaker

KyberSwap has stated that it will continue to cooperate with law enforcement and cybersecurity experts to recover user funds and track down the perpetrators of the attack.The KyberSwap team has recovered approximately $5.7 million after last week’s $47 million hack on KyberSwap liquidity pools on Polygon and Avalanche. The company announced that it has negotiated a return of 90% of the user funds, with the remaining 10% serving as a bounty for the hackers.“The KyberSwap team has been in contact with the owners of the frontrun bots that extracted about $5.7M* worth of funds from KyberSwap pools on Polygon and Avalanche… 

Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *